Monday, February 23, 2009

Hullabaloo on you

For a few minutes there I was hoping that Bennet wouldn't post on time.

Oh boy I was hoping he wouldn't. I thought maybe he's dead. Oh such joy filled my heart.

But he just made it. Dammit!

Okay now on with the judgement.

Bennet you actually interviewed people and chose from what little you had. Nice cat fight apart from that it was okay.

Match you interviewed lots of prospective losers and the Punisher. Yet you went from funny evil to evil evil. Not sure how I can rate that.

Gyrobo that first picture was just magic and I loved it so very much. However from that start of brilliance I got bored cause you just mourned the passing of Codex. How is that completing the mission?

Jon IG talk about crapping on. I've met some fillabusters in my time but this takes the cake.

okay the weiner is.....














Match

1 comment:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Bizarro Superboy won?

Well it's easy to be evil if you're programmed to be.